Wednesday, January 20, 2010

c25K Week 1 Workout 1 on the elliptical!!!!

That's right!  I may not be able to run but I'm still doing the workout, just on the elliptical!  I got on my new machine this morning and after 3 minutes was like, "How am I supposed to make it through 27 more minutes on this machine."  That's when the light bulb went off.... Why not try doing the C25K program on the elliptical to build up strength and then trying to run after that...  So I did the first workout of the c25K and it was sooooooooo easy to keep myself going on the elliptical.  So yea!


Today's Stats:
Weight--no clue, may weigh at work and post later
Inches around the belly--40 inches around the largest part (lower belly so kinda around hips too)
Calories burned: according to the elliptical machine, I burned 212 calories (but I'm guessing that thing isn't too accurate).
Calories consumed: none yet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment