Sunday, November 7, 2010

Workout 72

I worked out Thursday night after taking another few week break.  I actually was not sore after working out (I did a few circuits of No More Trouble Zones) and I figured out the trick.  I was not warming up enough before my workouts the last couple of months!  This is why I would workout and then be sore for a week and would not be able to workout again for awhile.  I now know what I need to do!

It's crunch time now.  I have less than 2 months to complete 28 workouts to meet my goal of 100 workouts in 2010.  I gotta do this.  I will be unbelievably proud of myself if I can accomplish this goal.  Then I will double that goal for 2011.

I want some new videos though!  Jillian is about to release a new one that I have already put on my Christmas list: Six week Six Pack.  She also will be releasing a sequel to the 30 Day Shred next year sometime.  I'm excited for that one. 

I think I may go workout now and will post if I complete workout 73 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment