Friday, July 16, 2010

Thursday's workout did not happen :(

So we had to take my car into the shop around lunch time, came home and the AC was on the fritz.  It did not allow the house to be cool until the middle of the night, thus the workout did not happen.  Because of this, I plan to do yesterday's workout today (which is scheduled to be a cardio day--which I did Monday) and Monday's workout tomorrow (which should be an off day).

I went shopping last night and I'm definitely an Old Navy size 10!  Woohoo!  And today I am wearing jeans that I couldn't before.  I tried on some work clothes that did not fit last year and I have some pants and skirt options that should work by the time schools starts.  I can fit into them now but they would look better with a little more wiggle room (which I should have more wiggle room by the time school starts).

Now off to workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment