Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Workout 63 of 2011 (No More Trouble Zones)

My workout today was in two parts.  I procrastinated so long that I did not have time to do the entire workout before needing to pick up Gavin from a movie so I did No More trouble Zones circuits 1, 2 & 6 before I went to get him.  When I returned, I did circuits 3, 5 and 7.  You may have noticed I skipped circuit 4.  Yes, I avoid circuit 4 at all costs.  Those surrenders are the worst idea ever!  One of my favorite aspects of this DVD is that you can mix up the workout by choosing which circuits you do in whichever order you want.  Such a smart idea!  I wish all of Jillian's DVDs had this option.

Talk about a major workout!  Had I done circuit 4, this would have been only the 6th or 7th time EVER that I had completed the entire DVD of 7 circuits.  Oh well, 6 out of 7 aint bad at all! :)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment